CONTENT THAT CONNECTS
Content marketing is all about getting noticed by, connecting with and engaging your ideal audience. A powerful marketing tool, it can take many forms – everything from blog posts to press releases, videos, ebooks, etc. – and identifying the right type of content is just the first step.
You then have to have the skills and time to actually create it.
That’s where we come in. As a specialist content marketing agency, creating quality content is what we do:
- We work to your Content Strategy if you have one, and help you create one if you don’t.
- We take care of idea generation, research, writing, editing and publishing.
- We do multiple rounds of revision to ensure we deliver content of uncompromising quality.
- And we stay with you till you see results, actively checking the performance of your content to confirm it’s meeting your objectives.
With our team of expert content marketing consultants, all you have to do is name it – We’ll put it together.
OUR CONTENT MARKETING SERVICES
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
WE MAKE IT EASY FOR YOU
Content marketing is hard. Creating content takes time, effort and ideas, and even when you have all three it’s tough to hit the quality you’re looking for.
Let us do it for you!
With years of experience, a highly skilled team and a tried-and-tested approach, we know how to create high quality content that connects and takes the strain off.
Don’t have a tailored Content Strategy? Not a problem, we can build it for you.
Struggling to secure top Google rankings? We’ve got you covered.
WE’RE RESULTS DRIVEN
If it’s just creating content for the sake of it, we’re not interested.
Every piece of content we produce has a purpose, a specific goal and a measurable outcome. Because our missions is to deliver content that actually makes a difference.
And we’re really good at it.
We’ve been creating content since before Google was a verb, and with each new trend and update we’ve identified what works and what doesn’t. And we keep pushing, to make sure our clients are always pulling in results that count.
WE’RE MORE THAN JUST CONTENT CREATORS
With our diverse backgrounds, we also have practical experience across a wide range of industries, including:
- Many, many more!
We know your industry, we understand your products and your ideal audience, and our specialty is taking the complex or ‘unexciting’ and translating it into content that delivers.
We’re also great at sourcing and assembling talent, so if we somehow don’t have a copywriter knowledgeable in your field, rest assured we’ll find one!
YOU’RE NOT A NUMBER TO US
We don’t do short term relationships and you’re not just another face in the crowd.
Working with a small, select portfolio, we get to know each and every one of our clients inside and out. We learn about your unique operations, we listen to your big ideas and specific goals, and we study your ideal audience.
And then we produce targeted, high quality content that does exactly what you need it to do – connect, engage and convert.
Because we take pride in what we do, and we want to see our work deliver long-term benefits to your business.
OUR CONTENT MARKETING SUCCESS STORIES
How we increased Octet’s organic traffic by 372%
How we increased Nexba’s organic traffic by 230%
How we grew organic traffic for Craveable Brands by 47%
How we helped WSA write reports that put the community first
How we created a 6400+ word sales funnel for Equenti
How we grew The Bread & Butter Project from 7 webpages to 51
How we created a compelling ebook Sales Funnel for Loan Market
How we created a 6-Pillar + 35-Cluster Content Strategy for Play Travel
How we designed SEO-focused website content for Good Eye Deer
How we delivered targeted SEO Training & Strategy for HealthMatch
How we developed SEO-focused web content for Inauro
How we developed a high-performing, strategic content partnership with SNAP
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
WANT A CONTENT MARKETING SUCCESS STORY OF YOUR OWN?
- How do I get started with content marketing?
- We’re delighted you asked - just click here!
- How much does content marketing cost?
- The term ‘Content marketing’ can cover a range of different individual services, so the costs can differ significantly depending on:
● the specific services being provided
● who’s providing them.
We recommend being wary of content marketing providers who list a single, one-size-fits-all package price on their website. This tends to reflect a single, one-size-fits-all approach to the content marketing services themselves, which is unlikely to provide the return on investment you expect from the engagement.
Instead, look for a provider who takes the time to get to know you, your business, your ideal audience and your marketing objectives. Expect that they’ll only be able to quote you for their services after they’ve established which services you’ll need, and the scope of those services.
Content marketers who work in this way are rarely on the cheaper end of the spectrum. They are, however, far more likely to generate ROI for you on whatever their services cost.
- Does every business need content marketing?
- We might be a little biased, but we certainly think so. Given that content marketing can generate 300% more leads than traditional marketing for the same cost, we have only one question. Why wouldn’t you want to include content marketing in your marketing toolkit?
- How can content marketing generate leads?
- We’ve already mentioned that content marketing can generate 3x more leads per dollar spent than traditional marketing. Here are just a few ways that it can manage this:
● Especially if your content is search engine optimised (SEO), it can drive qualified leads to your website when they search for keywords you rank for.
● It can build credibility by showing that you understand the problems your ideal audience is wrestling with, and know how to solve them.
● It can highlight the successes you’ve had with previous customers or clients, and let those success stories market your business for you.
● It can encourage people who don’t know your business to ‘invite you into their inbox’ – so you can keep marketing to them well after they first encounter your content.
But beyond simply generating leads, good content marketing can also actively help to convert those leads.
Sound good? Ask us how content marketing could help to generate and convert leads in your business.
- What is B2B content marketing, and how is it different to B2C content marketing?
- B2B (business to business) content marketing is marketing that’s aimed at other businesses. B2C (business to consumer) content marketing, on the other hand, is aimed at the end customer.
This means that the ideal audience for each type of marketing looks for and cares about very different things.
● The ideal reader or viewer for B2B marketing generally focuses on how much ROI the product or service will generate for them.
● The ideal reader or viewer for B2C marketing focuses on what the product or service you’re marketing will do for them personally.
This means that B2B content marketing is generally more successful when it calmly, credibly shows how your product or service increases sales or cuts costs.
Meanwhile, B2C content marketing is often more successful when it entertains and appeals to readers emotionally, in addition to educating them or solving a problem.
At Content Copywriting, we’ve created some inspiring success stories with both B2B and B2C clients. We’d love to help your business become one of them!
- What is content creation in digital marketing?
- Content creation is one tool in your overall digital marketing toolkit – one that you use to build trust, credibility and a long-term relationship with your ideal audience.
It involves creating and publishing content that your audience is interested in, in a format they want to consume it in. For one business, this might be a series of Instagram posts and YouTube videos. For another, it might be a white paper and an in-depth collection of thought leadership blog posts.
Regardless, there’s no one content creation plan that’s right for every business. And if you’re not sure what the right content marketing strategy is for you, we’d love to help. Just get in touch.
- How is content marketing different to traditional marketing?
- Traditional marketing is ‘interruption-based’. This means it works by interrupting whatever a consumer is doing to grab their attention and tell them about your business. For example, TV or radio ads interrupt whatever a subscriber is viewing or listening to. Banner or pop-up ads interrupt them as they’re browsing the web or scrolling social media.
When people are busy, rushed and stressed, they’re likely to ignore traditional marketing at best, and resent it at worst. Add to this that traditional marketing tends to be expensive with extremely variable ROI: the costs for just a single primetime TV ad are often eye-watering.
Content marketing is ‘permission-based’. This means that, if you do it right, your ideal audience not only permits you to send it, but actively seeks it out. Content marketing is based on the fundamental principle of providing value – usually by educating your audience or solving a problem they’re having.
In doing so, it helps you to connect with and engage your audience.
Content marketing often costs far less than traditional marketing. It may also aim to primarily build brand awareness and/or create trust and credibility, rather than generate immediate sales. But that doesn’t mean it can’t effectively contribute to your bottom line. Forbes Magazine notes that despite costing up to 62% less than traditional marketing, content marketing can generate 300% more leads.
And that’s exactly why we specialise in content marketing!
- Why is Content Copywriting the best content marketing agency in Sydney?
- Some content marketing agencies seem to work on the basis that ‘any content is good content’, and that ‘if you write it, your readers will come’.
We know that’s not the case, and that unless every piece of content has a specific purpose and a way to measure its performance, it’s just noise. More than that, it’s a waste of your time, money and effort.
Additionally many content marketing companies specialise in just one element of content. They might only work with SEO, or only work with social media. We have access to a diverse team of experts, making us a true one-stop-shop when it comes to content marketing.
But perhaps more importantly, we’re small enough to build a close, long-term relationship with every client we work with. We know that every client is unique, which means their content is too.
And there aren’t a lot of content marketing agencies, especially in Sydney, that can say that hand-to-heart.
- What does a content marketing agency do?
- A content marketing agency helps you to identify which types of content will generate the best ROI for your business. Depending on the agency and the level of content marketing services you require, the agency may also actually create and/or publish the content for you.
To ensure their recommendations will work for your business, a good agency will first conduct in-depth research into:
● your business, your brand and your products or services
● your audience’s needs and interests when it comes to content topics, and their preferences around content formats
● your competitors and overall market environment.
Once they know all these things, they’ll create an easy-to-follow, step-by-step plan that details what to create, when and where to publish it for best results.
And then, once you (or they) actually create the content, they’ll monitor its performance to ensure it’s creating the results you expect.
- What is content marketing?
- Content marketing is a type of marketing that involves writing online content to generate leads and build brand awareness. Different types of content that a business might consider include website copy, blog posts, email marketing, social media posts, press releases, ebooks, white papers, videos and more.
We’re all about content. Content that connects with – and converts – your ideal clients.
And you? You’re all about making your clients’ lives better.
That’s why you need our content marketing agency on your side. We’ll create the content your business needs to drive traffic, engagement and sales.
WHAT WE DO
COPYRIGHT © Content Copywriting 2021 – We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the beautiful land Content Copywriting works on – the Kuring-gai people. We pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.