UNLOCKING YOUR BRAND’S FULL ONLINE POTENTIAL
Your brand’s online presence is a key tool in your marketing toolkit. However, to get it performing at its best you need to align all of your digital touchpoints to your business goals and marketing objectives.
And to do that, you need a Digital Strategy.
A Digital Strategy is the highest level of online marketing strategy available. It looks at your brand’s entire digital presence, including:
- defining, aligning and optimising your digital business goals
- reviewing in-depth your online audience, competitors and market
- evaluating all of your digital touchpoints, such as websites, landing pages, paid ads, social media accounts, email funnels, etc.
- undertaking a comprehensive content review and creating a targeted content plan
- assessing your SEO performance and health, including an SEO Strategy review, SEO-friendly content planning and a technical site audit
Without a Digital Strategy, your content efforts are likely to get lost among the 27 million pieces of content that are shared online every day. That means you risk wasting your marketing budget on low-value activities that do nothing for your business.
A complete Digital Strategy avoids this by telling you exactly where your ideal audience is, how to connect with them and what will convert them to your business. As a result, you know exactly which channels to target, what content to create and how to stand out and get results.
As an expert Digital Marketing Strategy agency, we can guide you step by step through the creation of your own unique Digital Strategy. As we do, we’ll show you how to optimise your online brand presence and unlock your full digital potential.
OUR DIGITAL STRATEGY PLAN
Business goal definition
To optimise your Digital Strategy, you need to define and consistently work toward your business goals. We review your targets, identify how to best align your digital channels to them, and use this information to set clear Digital Strategy objectives.
Digital brand analysis
Your brand’s digital presence determines how your audience perceives you and your business. We review your current online brand identity, evaluate its perception and assess how to best connect it to your business goals.
Many businesses waste time, effort and resources on channels that simply aren’t a good fit for them. We analyse all digital platforms, and determine the ones that will return the highest value for your business.
Knowing who your audience is, where they are and how they engage online is key to understanding how to best connect with and convert them. We assess your audience and compile in-depth audience profiles, helping you target them more successfully.
Competing effectively online requires more than just knowing which competitors exist in your market. We help you understand how your competitors operate online, what gaps exist that you can take advantage of and how your brand can stand out.
Digital marketing works very differently to traditional marketing, and establishing an effective online presence requires understanding the full digital landscape. We find out what you need to know for your business, and produce detailed digital action plans to help you get up to speed.
To produce the most effective content, you first need to know what you’ve already tried, what you haven’t and what’s worked best. We assess your current content, gauge its performance and identify new opportunities.
Old content isn’t necessarily low value. We can tweak and adjust your existing content library, refreshing it, optimising its performance, and securing you new traffic, engagement and conversions.
Idea generation for ongoing content creation is a major hassle for many businesses. We make it easy, developing a comprehensive content plan and calendar that maps out effective topics, touchpoints and timelines.
To increase your visibility with your target audience and grow organic exposure, you need to identify and target the right keywords. We do the research for you, determining which keywords have the highest value and will deliver you the best return.
Creating powerful SEO-friendly content requires more than simply scattering keywords across your site. We develop an SEO-focused content calendar that includes the right keywords naturally and functionally, and which appeals to both humans and Google alike.
SEO website health checks and audit
Your business and content may be informative and high-value, but if Google finds your website problematic or difficult to read, you’ll never reach your target audience. We fix your technical issues, boost your website health and get you Google-ready.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
WE DON’T BELIEVE IN COOKIE-CUTTER SOLUTIONS
We don’t work from templates, we don’t have standardised Digital Strategy roadmaps and we definitely don’t reuse strategies between clients.
That’s because your business is unique, and we know that what works for other people won’t deliver the best results for you.
And we aren’t satisfied with providing anything but the best.
For us, that means we:
- build all our Digital Strategies fresh from the ground up for every client
- take highly detailed briefs to get a complete understanding of you, your business and your goals
- only recommend strategies we’re confident will deliver meaningful results, and that are specific to you and your operations
- support all our strategies with quantifiable data and evidence.
This approach consistently delivers outstanding results, and our Digital Strategy case studies are a testament to our success.
We produce any Digital Strategy we work on to an unapologetically high standard.
We give you exactly what your business needs to generate a high return.
And we go through multiple internal revisions and reviews to ensure we deliver to that standard.
What we don’t do is pad out our Digital Strategies with information that’s irrelevant to your business, or add superfluous insights or recommendations just to make ourselves look good.
Because we take pride in our craft. We appreciate the value of the Digital Strategies we produce.
And, most of all, we understand the importance of ROI and recognise the trust you’ve placed in us to secure it.
WE’RE MORE THAN JUST DIGITAL STRATEGISTS
In addition to being Digital Strategy specialists, we’re also masters of assembling and sourcing talent. So when you work with us, you’re not just hiring a team of Digital Strategists.
Our industry backgrounds are also incredibly diverse, including:
- Business Development
- Many, many more!
This means we can look at your business, market and audience, and provide insider recommendations and guidance drawn from our own personal experience and insights.
YOU’RE NOT A NUMBER TO US
We only work with a small, select portfolio of clients, which means you’ll never become just a number in our files.
That selectiveness allows us to think long-term, and genuinely care about you and your brand.
It also means we can really get to know you, and your unique operations, offerings, market, big ideas and goals.
Our aim is to learn everything we can about every aspect of your business. Because only then can we work out how to effectively connect with, engage and convert your ideal audience.
And that’s what we’d want if we were in your position: a productive, transparent, results-driven relationship that returns long-term benefits.
OUR DIGITAL STRATEGY SUCCESS STORIES
How we increased Nexba’s organic traffic by 230%
How we grew organic traffic for Craveable Brands by 47%
How we grew The Bread & Butter Project from 7 webpages to 51
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
WANT A DIGITAL STRATEGY SUCCESS STORY OF YOUR OWN?
- How do I get started with digital strategy?
- It couldn’t be simpler - just click here!
- Can I see a digital strategy case study?
- Of course! You’ll find the stories of a selection of our previous digital strategy clients on our case studies page.
- How do you implement a digital marketing strategy?
- The answer to this question depends on two factors:
- how clear and easy-to-follow the strategy you want to implement is
- what digital marketing skills (and general capacity) your in-house team members have.
- How involved do I need to be in the digital strategy process?
- As a minimum, you’ll need to hop on a briefing call with us for around half an hour to answer some important questions about:
- your business as a whole
- your existing audience, and the people you’d most like to connect with
- the products or services you provide
- what a successful digital strategy would achieve for you.
- What is Content Copywriting’s digital strategy process?
- Because we write every client’s digital strategy from scratch – and every client prefers a different level of involvement – some of the specifics of our process can vary. However, in general terms, the process we follow is:
- We run an in-depth discovery call with you in which we ask questions that help us understand your business, your customers and your market.
- We research your ideal customers to understand who they are, where they spend time online and what they most want when they’re there.
- We also research your current market and competitors.
- Next, we evaluate all of your existing digital touchpoints – everywhere you potentially connect with people who would benefit from your products or services.
- We review your existing content, noting where it’s meeting your ideal audience’s needs and where it’s falling short.
- Finally, we take all of the information we uncover and transform it into a tailored, step-by-step digital strategy that incorporates both content strategy and SEO strategy.
- How much does Content Copywriting charge for digital strategies?
- Every digital strategy client we work with is unique.Each one has different digital strategy objectives, different levels of business and market complexity, and different abilities to execute the strategy in-house. Some want to learn how to write and implement a digital strategy themselves, while others want it all done for them. And some fall somewhere in between the two extremes.As a result, the cost from one digital strategy client to another can vary significantly.
- A strategy for a smaller business with only a few digital touchpoints might start at around $6500 ex GST.
- For a larger organisation with a wide online presence and branches Australia-wide (and even internationally), a digital strategy may start from $10500 ex GST.
- How does SEO fit into a digital strategy?
- Search engine optimisation (SEO) is one element of digital strategy – the part that’s concerned with making your content look good to search engines. This is important for any business that wants to capture its share of the 3.5 billion searches that start on Google every single day.However, not all website traffic comes from search engines. Online audiences also read email, watch videos, browse social media, read white papers… and the list goes on.A digital marketing strategy incorporates SEO strategy along with content and other online marketing strategies. Its job is to ensure that not only do the right people end up on your website, but that they also engage with your content and convert once they get there.
- What are the benefits of a digital marketing strategy, and does every business need one?
- Many businesses wonder why they need a digital marketing strategy. Isn’t it enough to have a single marketing strategy that covers both online and offline channels?The answer is ‘probably not’. The online and offline marketing landscapes are very different, and techniques that work well in one environment aren’t usually suitable for the other.Learning how to create a digital marketing strategy (or getting a digital strategy specialist to create one for you) has benefits that include understanding exactly:
- who your ideal customers or clients are
- which channels they prefer to spend time in when they’re online
- what they most want to learn and what problems they need to solve while they’re there
- what formats they most like to access that content in
- how to create the content they’re most interested in reading or viewing
- how to encourage search engines to recommend your content to people who search for information on that topic.
- Why is Content Copywriting the best digital marketing strategy agency in Australia?
- We don’t want to blow our own trumpet, but at the same time, we wouldn’t be successful marketers if we didn’t highlight the areas where we excel. So we’ll simply acknowledge that…
- we’re digital marketing strategy mavens, with experience across several industries and sectors
- we insist on getting to know every client we work with in depth so we can create the best possible results for them
- we know every business is different, so we believe their digital strategy should be unique too.
- What does a digital strategy agency do?
- In short, a digital marketing strategy agency creates – and sometimes implements – a strategy that increases your reach, engagement, connection and conversions across your entire digital ecosystem. See the question above for our definition of a digital ecosystem.If that sounds like a big job for a single strategy, that’s because it is. That’s why it’s so important to work with the right agency when it comes to developing and executing your organisation’s digital strategy.
- What is a digital strategy?
- A digital strategy is the most comprehensive online marketing strategy possible. It incorporates:
We’re all about content. Content that connects with – and converts – your ideal clients.
And you? You’re all about making your clients’ lives better.
That’s why you need our content marketing agency on your side. We’ll create the content your business needs to drive traffic, engagement and sales.
WHAT WE DO
COPYRIGHT © Content Copywriting 2021 – We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the beautiful land Content Copywriting works on – the Kuring-gai people. We pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.