We start our marketing strategy process by asking you questions. Many questions.
Before we can even think about identifying the right marketing strategy for your business, we need to know:
• who you are and what’s important to you
• who your customers are and what’s important to them
• where your ideal audience hangs out and what they do there
• what you’re already doing to market your business online
• what results you’re looking for from a strategy.
Only once we have all this information can we custom-design a tailor-made marketing strategy that fits your business and your business alone. We never use pre-set strategy templates, or recommend techniques simply because ‘everyone’s doing them’.
And finally, when we hand over the strategy roadmap to you we don’t consider our job done. Instead, we continue to work with you, monitoring and tracking the results you get, and tweaking the strategy to improve it on-the-go as needed.
It’s an approach we’re committed to, because it’s the only way to be sure the strategy we recommend will generate the ROI you need from it.