SECURE LONG-TERM, HIGH-VALUE ORGANIC TRAFFIC
Over 35% of all product searches start on Google. So if you’re not featured in the top results, you’re missing out.
Thankfully, search engine optimisation (SEO) isn’t a secret art. All it takes is the right SEO Strategy.
With our targeted approach, we can help you rank for the keywords that matter to your business, driving long-term, high-value organic traffic your way.
Our SEO Strategy will:
- identify your highest-value keywords
- show you how to rank for them
- optimise your website tech health
- boost your content reach
- secure quality backlinks
- allow you to reach the widest audience online
With our years of experience, understanding of the latest SEO news and proven client success stories, we’ll have your business enjoying the Google-love in no time.
OUR SEO STRATEGY PLAN
SEO business goal definition
To move toward your goals, you first need to know where you’re going and why. We review your business and brand objectives, then help you identify the top goals for your SEO campaign strategy and approach.
A key element of SEO Strategy is understanding your competitors’ performance. We assess their SEO strength and the keywords they’re ranking for, and then determine keyword gaps and any opportunities to outrank.
Keywords that don’t relate directly to you and your business have no value. We evaluate your ideal audience, investigate their online search behaviour and identify the keywords that will put you directly in their paths.
Identifying the best SEO keywords takes more than simply going through a list and selecting the ones with the highest search volumes. We review search trends, keyword difficulty, competitive density and many other factors to help secure the highest-value keywords for your business.
SEO website health checks and audits
Targeting the right keywords and producing SEO-focused content is a great start, but it won’t generate any return if Google finds your website toxic or difficult to read. We assess your website health, fix any technical issues and get you Google-ready.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
WE DO SEO RIGHT
Many SEO Strategy agencies offer SEO services, but not all of them deliver proven results.
We do, and have the client success stories to back us up.
By following tried-and-tested approaches to SEO strategy, implementation and delivery, we’ve created consistent results across a wide range of client industries.
When we create your SEO campaign strategy, you can be confident that we’ve:
- spent significant time and effort on creating it
- supported all of our insights and recommendations with extensive data, research and quantifiable metrics
- only recommended strategies that we’re sure will deliver meaningful results for your business.
Because we firmly believe that there’s no point doing anything unless you’re doing it right.
WE’RE AHEAD OF THE CURVE
Every time Google releases a new update, there’s a mad scramble as businesses and SEO Strategy agencies try to keep up.
We’re never worried though, because every time Google delivers their update we know our clients will come out on top.
We understand Google’s approach to SEO, and we know that their overall objective is to make users’ search results more meaningful and higher quality. So, of course, we’ve geared our SEO marketing strategies to match.
As a result, every Google update has helped our clients to achieve even higher rankings and further grow their Google visibility.
Securing high SEO keywords rankings is one thing. Securing high rankings for keywords that actually create high-value return for you and your business is quite another.
We look beyond traffic volumes and search trends and consider the users behind them. Specifically, we focus on user intent.
Because there’s no point in drawing organic traffic to your website if the people who make up that traffic will ultimately fail to engage or convert.
That’s why we base our recommendations on targeted audience research, focusing on:
- what your ideal audience is searching for
- what keywords will put you in their top search results
- what SEO-focused content will draw them to you
- what will lead them to convert
Following this approach ensures you keyword rankings that count, that generate real results for your business and that ultimately return a high ROI.
YOU’RE NOT A NUMBER TO US
We tailor-make your SEO Strategy to you and you alone.
We never reuse SEO marketing strategies. And we don’t believe in SEO templates or have standardised strategy roadmaps either.
Instead, we recognise that your business is unique, and to create the best results we need to treat it as such.
So we get to know you. We take the time to fully understand your operations, industry, market and audience.
Then we produce a customised SEO Strategy report from the ground up – one that provides insights and recommendations that are specific to you and no one else.
This allows us to generate the greatest possible results – a hassle-free, high-returning, long-term SEO Strategy for you, and a productive ongoing business relationship for us.
OUR SEO STRATEGY SUCCESS STORIES
How we increased Octet’s organic traffic by 372%
How we increased Nexba’s organic traffic by 230%
How we grew organic traffic for Craveable Brands by 47%
How we grew The Bread & Butter Project from 7 webpages to 51
How we created a 6-Pillar + 35-Cluster Content Strategy for Play Travel
How we designed SEO-focused website content for Good Eye Deer
How we delivered targeted SEO Training & Strategy for HealthMatch
How we developed SEO-focused web content for Inauro
How we developed a high-performing, strategic content partnership with SNAP
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
WANT AN SEO STRATEGY SUCCESS STORY OF YOUR OWN?
- What does an SEO marketing strategy agency do?
- An SEO marketing agency’s job is to take your website (and potentially, your blog) content, and optimise it for search engines like Google, so that they:
- immediately recognise what each page or blog post you’ve written is about
- regard the content you’ve written as an authoritative source of information on that subject
- direct people who search for information about that subject to what you’ve written.
- How do I get started?
- Getting the SEO strategy process started couldn’t be easier - just click here to get in touch!
- How involved do I need to be in the SEO strategy process?
- One thing our clients tell us they appreciate about working with us is that we enable them to be as hands-off – or as involved – as they want. If you’re curious about how building and implementing a successful SEO strategy works, we can bring you along with us every step of the way. We can even train you in how to develop an SEO strategy yourself for any future content you write. Alternatively, if you’re already short on time, and the last thing you need is to add to your workload, we totally understand. We’ll just need to sit down on a call with you for around 30 minutes, during which, we’ll ask you about:
- your business objectives
- your ideal clients or customers
- your products or services
- what you want the SEO strategy to achieve.
- What are SEM and SEO strategies?
- Many people use the terms SEO (search engine optimisation) and SEM (search engine marketing) interchangeably. And both strategies do rely on the results pages of search engines like Google as their marketing channel. But the difference between the two is simple:
- SEO strategies are purely organic: they rely on optimising content to encourage search engines to send people who search for certain keywords to that content.
- SEM strategies are paid: they rely on paying the search engine a certain amount per click for every searcher it sends to a piece of content.
- How does SEO fit into a content strategy?
- We’ve mentioned above that SEO is about increasing high-quality traffic to your website by encouraging search engines to direct the right people to it. Content Strategy, on the other hand, is about identifying how to best create content that your ideal audience finds genuinely useful and enjoys reading or watching. This means that SEO and content strategy go hand in hand:
- SEO without content strategy is ultimately ineffective: Of course, it’s great to discover you’ve ranked #1 on Google for a particular keyword. But if the content people find when they click through to your website annoys or frustrates them (or just feels irrelevant), it won’t generate any ROI for you.
- Content strategy without SEO has far less impact: You can write the best content in the world, but if your ideal audience doesn’t realise it exists, it won’t help them – or you.
- Does every business need SEO strategy consulting?
- As with any form of marketing, there are two distinct stages of the SEO process. There’s the strategy part, which involves deciding what to do and how to do it to get the best results. Then there’s the implementation part, which involves taking the strategy and actually making it happen. Many marketing departments have team members who can quickly learn to weave relevant keywords into the content they write. However, learning how to identify those keywords in the first place – not to mention the other elements of SEO like backlinks and technical website health – is more challenging. Occasionally, businesses may hire a new team member who’s already spent the required time, effort and money on SEO strategy training. Or they may elect to pay to upskill one or more existing employees in this area. But many businesses know their team members are already stretched to the max, and simply don’t have the time to take on this important element of marketing. Those businesses are the ones who’ll benefit most from SEO strategy consulting.
- What are the benefits of using an agency for SEO campaign strategy and copywriting?
- It takes a lot of knowledge, skill and time to develop and then execute a successful SEO marketing strategy. You need to be a master of not just keyword research, but also audience research. It’s not enough to know what keywords rank highly on search engines like Google. You also need to understand what the people who type in those keywords are looking for when they type them – AKA what SEO strategists call ‘search intent’. Then, once you have the keywords, you need to understand how to naturally weave them through content that’s genuinely valuable to the searcher. And, of course, you also need to know how to incorporate the other elements of SEO strategy, including backlinks and technical website health, too. Some rare businesses genuinely have team members with the skills – and the capacity – to build and then implement a great SEO strategy. For everyone else, drawing on the expertise of an SEO agency generally ends up being more cost-effective and generates far faster ROI. To find out how an SEO strategy agency can improve your SEO marketing, get in touch today.
- What makes Content Copywriting different from other SEO strategy agencies?
- Some SEO strategy providers use the same ‘latest and (allegedly) greatest’ techniques with each client they work with, irrespective of that client’s actual situation. Others provide bespoke SEO strategy consulting, but when it comes time to implement the strategy they developed, they’ve moved onto the next client. At Content Copywriting, we recognise that every client is unique, which means their SEO strategy should be too. We create every client’s strategy individually for them and only them – and we know our job isn’t finished until our recommendations are actively generating ROI. So if our clients need us to write any – or all – of the content in our SEO campaign strategy, we’re more than happy to do it. And of course, we also monitor how the strategy is performing, and identify how to improve it if needed. Plus, if you’d prefer to learn how to build and implement an SEO strategy yourself, we’ll happily develop and deliver bespoke SEO Training for you.
- What is an SEO strategy?
SEO (search engine optimisation) strategy is the first step in the process of SEO marketing.
In short, it involves identifying the keywords that your ideal audience most frequently searches for. Then it entails figuring out how to most effectively use those keywords in your content. Additionally, it may involve increasing the quality and authority of your site in the eyes of search engines like Google by:
• identifying relevant external sites that might provide high-quality backlinks
• assessing opportunities to improve your website’s technical health.
The purpose of each of these elements is to increase the chances of Google and other search engines sending people who search for relevant keywords your way. That means more traffic, more reach and – usually – more sales and sign-ups.
We’re all about content. Content that connects with – and converts – your ideal clients.
And you? You’re all about making your clients’ lives better.
That’s why you need our content marketing agency on your side. We’ll create the content your business needs to drive traffic, engagement and sales.
WHAT WE DO
COPYRIGHT © Content Copywriting 2021 – We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the beautiful land Content Copywriting works on – the Kuring-gai people. We pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.