CONTENT MARKETING TRAINING
LEARN HOW TO CREATE HIGH-PERFORMING CONTENT
Creating quality content is a great way to connect with your audience, drive engagement and secure conversions.
However, knowing the right type of content to produce and how to get the best return from it can be a real challenge. That’s especially true if you’ve already been churning out content without seeing results for a while.
Let us give you the skills and expertise to take the pressure off!
Through our targeted content marketing training, we can teach you how to:
- conduct in-depth audience and market research
- develop data-driven content strategies
- generate ideas, focusing on topics that resonate with your audience
- plan productive content calendars
- create high-quality, engaging content
- effectively manage content publication and distribution
- track content performance
- review and enhance content as required.
We build all our training programs from the ground up, tailoring them to your exact requirements.
So whether you’re just getting started, looking to take your content to the next level or wanting to boost your existing content’s performance, we can show you the way.
OUR CONTENT MARKETING TRAINING SERVICES
Content creation is hard. But with the right framework and approach, we can make it easier for you. We explain the ideal content development process, training you to effectively plan, draft and revise your content, and covering everything from idea generation to publication. We also show you how to review the performance of published content and optimise it as necessary.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
WE DON’T BELIEVE IN COOKIE-CUTTER CONTENT MARKETING TRAINING
We purpose-build our content marketing training programs from the ground up for every client.
That’s because we recognise that every business is unique, and your needs aren’t the same as anyone else’s. And for the best results, our training should fit you and you alone.
So before we begin any training, we start by first getting to know you. This means we:
- learn everything we can about you and your operations
- identify your goals and what you’re doing to achieve them
- review your existing content library, and assess each piece’s performance and impact
- conduct comprehensive research into your ideal target audience, your market, your competitors and your products or services.
Only once we’ve gathered all this information do we use it to identify the specific content marketing training you need. And we ensure that training will make the best use of your existing resources and capabilities, target your personal objectives and deliver you the greatest ROI.
No matter what it is, we guarantee you’ll get the knowledge you need.
WE LOVE PRACTICAL LEARNING
We believe the best way to learn is by doing.
So all our content marketing training programs focus on practical exercises and scenarios. And all our exercises and scenarios revolve specifically around your business and your products or services. For example:
- Running a consultancy, but struggling to convert leads? We can teach you how to showcase your success stories with client case studies, or how to put together a high-performing sales funnel.
- Launching a new cryptocurrency venture, and need to attract investors? We’ll train you how to create a compelling white paper that explains your tokenomics, complemented by targeted blog posts and social media ads.
Regardless of what industry or market you operate in, we’ll tailor our exercises to match. This ensures that you and your team will do more than just find our training highly relevant and easy to follow.
You’ll also come away from it with targeted plans and materials that you’ve created together with us, and that you can put to immediate use.
WE’RE DIVERSE INDUSTRY EXPERTS
Our trainers are industry veterans, with extensive experience across all types of content. So no matter what area of content marketing you’d like to improve on, we can provide targeted training, guidance and direction.
Our team members also have highly diverse professional backgrounds, with careers across a wide range of industries, including:
- Real estate
- many, many more!
This means we can draw from our direct experience in your market to deliver even more focused insights and recommendations. As a result, we’ll add further value to your content marketing training.
And if by some chance we don’t have someone who specialises in your field, don’t worry. We’re also masters of sourcing and assembling talent – so we’ll find the right person who does.
YOU’RE NOT A NUMBER TO US
We make it a point to only work with a small, select portfolio of clients.
That’s because we like building strong, long-term, productive relationships. We want relationships where we:
- know our clients inside-out
- can use that knowledge to deliver outstanding quality work
- can then proactively anticipate each client’s needs and requirements
In other words, when you engage us for your content marketing training, we don’t view it as a simple transaction. Instead, we treat it as an opportunity to build and strengthen our relationship with you.
And that means putting in the time and effort to make sure we deliver the best training program possible.
It’s an approach we take with every brief and project assigned to us, and we guarantee you’ll appreciate the difference it makes.
OUR CONTENT MARKETING TRAINING SUCCESS STORIES
How we created a 6-Pillar + 35-Cluster Content Strategy for Play Travel
How we delivered targeted SEO Training & Strategy for HealthMatch
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
WANT A CONTENT MARKETING TRAINING SUCCESS STORY OF YOUR OWN?
We’re all about content. Content that connects with – and converts – your ideal clients.
And you? You’re all about making your clients’ lives better.
That’s why you need our content marketing agency on your side. We’ll create the content your business needs to drive traffic, engagement and sales.
WHAT WE DO
COPYRIGHT © Content Copywriting 2021 – We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the beautiful land Content Copywriting works on – the Kuring-gai people. We pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.